You must be logged in to download files.
No installation is required. just copy the binaires file into an apropriate folder, then launch the program. at the first run, it will ask you to specify a directory to store the imoph Database. please select a directory in a disk with lot of avalible free space. If you want to download the project sources (multi-plateform), please contact the Author. you can
Last release version iMorph 3.2 Tessarion
Release version 3.101
The database information (from version 3.1) is now stored into the xml file "iMorphDataBase.xml"
Major improvments concern :
- exact distance map computations
- real granulometry values computations instead of integer values
- extended parameters for cell extraction module
- graph tortuosity computation
- new morphological filters : frangi vesselness filters, advanced selection of objects using morphological informations
- revised graphical interfaces
once the linux version is downloaded assign execute permission to the file
This is the beta version of the user handbook. it has been wroten for iMorph2.8.
all documents download section
Image data sets
This image stack is the demonstartion stack used in the user handbook used to illustrate the software modules
all data download section